Subscriptions for the 2019/20 Season
Revised membership charges have been agreed by the Committee as follows
- The full annual payment for membership is increased to £200, which comprises a subscription of £180 and a tuition fee of £20. (The tuition fee does not qualify for Gift Aid.)
Members wishing to pay by instalments should give the Treasurer a set of three cheques, made payable to Harpenden Choral Society, as follows:
£70 dated .. October 2019
£65 dated 1st January 2020
£65 dated 1st April 2020.
Alternatively, members may set up a standing order for eight regular payments of £25.
Please note that members paying by instalments, but ceasing to attend rehearsals before the end of the season, are still expected to make the full annual payment.
- The reduced annual payment for membership remains at £50 and applies to:
- full-time students;
- members under 30 years of age;
- members in receipt of income-related benefits.
- Members may pay electronically online, direct to the Society’s Lloyds Bank account, using the following information:
Sort Code: 30-98-90
Account Number: 17113160
Payee Name: Harpenden Choral
Payment Reference: Surname SUBS.
The full amount, £200 or £50 as appropriate, must be paid in one transaction (unless regular payments are made by standing order as described above).
If you have any concerns, please contact the Treasurer (Bob in the Basses) at rehearsal, by phone on 01582 766546 or by e-mail: email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]