OUR NEXT CONCERT
Click on the logo to find out about the work of Grove House
Rennie Grove Hospice Care was formed in 2011 when two hospice charities joined forces - Iain Rennie Hospice At Home and Grove House.
Their aim is to ensure that local people diagnosed with advanced progressive life-limiting illness, receive the care they need to live as fully as possible at home - or wherever they choose to be - to the very end of their life.
As a charity they rely heavily on the generosity of people like you: over 85% of our £6.5million annual running costs come from your support. The remaining 15% is funded by the NHS.
Please join us for our Carol Concert so that Harpenden Choral Society
can support the work of Grove House
in memory of our late Chairman, Howard Smith.
Photo by Function Photos
If you have enjoyed a concert or have any other comments to make about the Society please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Harpenden Choral Society when you shop.
Click on the Easy Fundraising logo and purchase from 2700+ retailers who will make a donation to the choir as a thank you for shopping with them. And it won’t cost you a penny extra.
A review of our last concert - Haydn’s The Seasons - is available HERE
Tickets are available from WE GOT TICKETS
The HCS Box Office
on 01582 419379
or by EMAIL
or at the door on the night
CLICK ON POSTER TO DOWNLOAD PDF VERSION TO SEND TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Harpenden Choral Society
Registered charity 275986
President: Hon. Alderman Chris Oxley
This website is